Started in 1991, Advance India Projects Limited (AIPL) has been in the real estate business for the last 24 years and has delivered 47 projects across various asset classes including Grade ‘A’ Office Complexes, townships, malls, high street and homes primarily in NCR followed by Punjab and Rajasthan and continues to maintain a majority of them.
AIPL JOY CENTRAL
AIPL Joy Central – A mix of Retail Shops on Ground & First Floor, Food & Fashion Street on Second Floor, a 4,00,000 sq.ft approx a grade Office Spaces and 10 Screen Multiplex bang on Main Golf Course Extension Road, Sec-65 Gurgaon. Upcoming high street retail shops with 10 screen multiplex & 11% assured return and located in prime sector 65 which is bang opposite to Nirvana country.
- Big frontage of 600+ft. Attracts high footfall / visibility
- Retail Shops will demand high rentals and appreciation at possession
- Lavish Height -5.9 Meters (19.5 Ft) for Food & Fashion Street
- Easy Vertical access to different levels through strategically placed Escalators, Lifts, and Staircase.
- Food & Fashion Street with Smaller Sized Shops for Food, Fashion, Utilities, Accessories and miscellaneous
- Surrounded by huge residential apartments & townships.
- Smaller investment starts from 20 Lacs onwards in Food & Fashion Street.
- 11% assured return till possession
- Food & Fashion Street is dedicatedly for 10 Screen Multiplex & 4,00,000 sq.ft approx office space.
- Located in Sector 65 with main frontage on the 84-meter wide sector road; three side open plot
- Surrounded by high end residential developments
- Organized infrastructure with much wider sector roads than Golf Course Road – 84 meter and 24 meter wide, designated commercial belts, better planned drainage system, etc
- Located on 90 meter wide NH 236 (Golf Course Extension Road)
- Easy access to airport and New Delhi through the proposed signal-free Golf Course Road and the new link roads connecting from South Delhi
- A mixed-use commercial development spread over 4 acres.
- Ground and First floors have a high street retail character with approx. 230 retail outlets.
- The retail outlets shall be set around themed piazzas and courtyards. These piazzas and courtyards shall reflect a lively and carnival like ambience and have been designed as magnets to attract footfalls of shoppers and recreation seekers.
- Second Floor is dedicated for Food & fashion Street
- The GF, FF and SF levels are interconnected through escalators that are strategically located within the piazzas and courtyards. Additional connectivity is through lifts and staircases.
- In order to add comfort to the joyous ambience of the piazzas and courtyards on the GF and FF, and terraces on the SF, the micro environmental control features such as shading devices and misting shall be used.
- Third floor shall have a 10-screen Gold Class multiplex with 1600 seats.
- Fourth to Twenty Second Floor – Shall have approx 400000 sq.ft a grade office spaces
- Grand Frontage: The key element for a successful shopping complex is always the frontage on the main road. AIPL Joy Central shall boast of a grand frontage of 600 feet on the main 84 mt wide sector road dividing the premium sectors 65 and 66 in the Golf Course Extension Road micro market.
- Three side open Plot: Apart from the grand frontage on the 84 mt wide sector road, the site has frontage on two 24 m wide sector roads as well which will result in good visibility and easy access to the residents of the adjoining developments.
- Shop Height: The GF shops shall have a grand height of 6 mts. (19’ 5”) which apart from enhancing the internal and external aesthetic appeal, shall also increase the space planning utility for the retailers. The SF shops shall have a height of 6 mts. (19’ 5”)
- (The standard height in most retail development is a mere 3.5 – 4 mts.).
- Parking: Three levels basement + surface car parking.
Floor Map[IMG-Gal id=2245]
- Air Condition
- Fire Alarm
- Full Furnished